Access to, and use of, this blog shall be subject to the “Terms and conditions of use for the website”, in particular its section 9.
This blog shall be moderated. Comments that violate the “Terms and conditions of use for the website” or the following conditions will not be approved for publication:
- Comments must be in English, French or German.
- Comments must be clearly attributable to a physical person.
- Comments must be related to the blog’s topic.
- Comments that name individual staff members will not be published.
- Comments containing personal attacks will not be published.
- Comments using offensive language, or containing racist, sexist or homophobic remarks will not be published.
- Comments related to pending applications or revealing confidential information will not be published.
- Comments advertising commercial businesses or services will not be published.
Individual blog comments will not be edited or altered before publishing.
Communications made through the blog’s comment, e-mail and messaging systems in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment of the European Patent Office or any of its employees for any purpose.